Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

LCD not working after liquid spill

I have a 13" MBP model #A1278. A couple weeks ago it suffered a liquid spill on the keyboard and was immediately shut down and turned upside down with the lid open for approximately 72 hours. When I started it back up there was no display on the LCD screen. I plugged it into an external monitor through the mini display port and it worked. Everything seems to be functioning normally, battery charges, shutdown and starts up fine, even the webcam works. Just no display from the LCD. Sorry if this seems like a repeat question, i saw a few that were similar but not exactly the same circumstances. Thanks for any ideas.

ebay has replacement monitors used for pretty cheap. if you're feeling brave you can replace the whole monitor. just be careful with the cables they use (annoying if you ask me) and don't loose the screws!

read this http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.p...

Aaron will be eternally grateful.