Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

Where I can find Barcode on iPhone 4s Middle Frame

Hi all,

i habe a little Question.

On iPhone 3G and 3Gs Mainboard you can find Barcode to Check Imei and Serial.

On iPhone 4 you can find Barcode on the Middleframe behind the Battery to check Serial and Imei of the Phone.

Check here: http://www.imgbox.de/show/img/K7YavqaHK7...

On iPhone 4s there must be a barcode in the Middleframe or on the Mainboard, i dont know where it is.

Please anyone cann tell me where is the barcode on iPhone 4s?

Thanks all.

I've looked through my 4S a lot, there's no barcode inside it, but you can find it in the settings of the phone, a barcode on the original box and by connecting it to iTunes.

thank you for the answer, if i send iPhone 4s to service center which one is not turn on. They are Check Serial with Barcode. The Barcode must on the Middleframe or on the Mainboard i dont know where it is i only need to know where it is.

I was looking at this picture and I saw the serial number on the sim card holder. It's not a barcode but it's on the phone and you don't have to turn it on to see it.

you are right there is a bar which relates to the serial number of the phone. so if peope change the barcode plate on the 4s. the apple staff can get the original serial number from behind the battery. So it will difficult to change the unit

Demir Demir will be eternally grateful.