Where is my fuel filter located?
Where is the fuel filter located on my 2005 Focus?
Is this a good question?
The filter is underneath your car just ahead of the fuel tank. Follow these instructions from here
1. Depressurize the fuel system.
a. Remove the fuel pump fuse.
b. Start the engine and allow to idle until the engine stalls.
c. Crank the engine for approximately five seconds to make sure the fuel injection supply manifold pressure has been released.
d. Install the fuel pump fuse.
2. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
3. Raise and support the vehicle.
4. Disconnect the evaporative emission pipe.
5. Remove the fuel filter outlet pipe.
6. Disconnect the fuel filter inlet pipe.
7. Remove the fuel filter and bracket.
8. Remove the fuel filter.
9. Remove the bolt.
10. Slide out the fuel filter.
Hope this helps, good luck.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 9
Past 7 Days: 115
Past 30 Days: 570
All Time: 14,539