It worked then it got really hot and then nothing.
I recently replaced a battery for my 80gb Video iPod. It worked for the first 30 minutes, the menus navigated perfectly and music was playing as expected. Then the unit became warm and then hot to the touch a few minutes later the screen went off and now it does not work.
Holding the middle button for 30 plus seconds does not work. I opened the case to see if any of the ribbons became loose, nothing all are connected firmly.
Is it the battery? That's the only thing I can suggest that is wrong with it.
Is this a good question?