There could be several reasons why your phone is not charging properly. Here are some solutions you can try:
- Check your charging cable: The cable may be damaged or faulty, preventing your phone from charging properly. Try using a different cable to see if it solves the issue.
- Check your charger: Your charger may not be providing the required amount of power to your phone. Try using a different charger to see if it helps.
- Clean the charging port: Sometimes, the charging port on your phone can get clogged with dust, debris or lint. Use a soft brush or toothbrush to clean the charging port.
- Restart your phone: Restarting your phone can sometimes fix minor software issues that may be preventing it from charging.
- Check for software updates: Make sure your phone is running the latest software updates. Sometimes, software issues can cause charging problems.
- Check the battery health: If your phone is still not charging properly, it could be a problem with the battery. You can check the battery health in the settings of your phone. If the battery health is low, you may need to replace the battery.
If none of these solutions work, it's best to take your phone to a professional technician or a phone repair shop to have it checked.
Please confirm the make and model number of the phone?
Does it work OK when the charger is connected to the phone?
Note: This is a family friendly website, please change your user tag name so as to not offend.