How do I disable the digitizer on the screen?
i need to do this bc the touch screen is pressing things without me doing anything
Is this a good question?
There may be an easier way than opening up the computer. According to Lenovo, you can enable a key combination that will toggle the enabling of the touch screen.
The gist of it is that you enable keyboard debugging shortcuts, then pressing Search+Shift+t will turn the touch screen function on or off. Here's the relevant text.
- Launch the Chrome browser and type the following path:
- Locate the debugging keyboard shortcuts and click Enable. Disable is selected by default.
- Select the Relaunch Now icon to restart Chrome to apply the changes.
- After logging in again, perform this keyboard shortcut.
- This allows a way to toggle the touch screen on or off.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 2
Past 7 Days: 17
Past 30 Days: 73
All Time: 335