Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

Changing display for my freind and I have never done a 4s before.

hello everyone!!!!

I have done screen repairs on my iphone4, it was easy with the help of guides and and you guys here on Ifixit, but now I am up against a greater challenge and I am a little nervous. The phone is an iPhone 4s and I have never done one before. I have heard that they are very similar and the guide on here looks pretty close but I cant find any good things that would help me out. Please guys help me out and tips, tricks things like that would be great and very helpful.

It's very similar to the Verizon 4. There are a few differences between the 2 phones (like the home button for example) but if you've done a 4, a 4S shouldn't make you nervous. Be as diligent as you are with the 4's that you've done and it'll be cake. Good luck.

kaine will be eternally grateful.