Skip to main content

The Canon EOS 300D is a 6.3-megapixel entry-level digital single-lens reflex camera.

34 Questions View all

Where can I find a replacement rubber door

My rubber door that protects the digital terminal, video out terminal, and the remote control terminal became brittle and now broken off.

For the life of me I cannot find a replacement for the Digital Rebel 300D

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 1
Add a comment

1 Answer

@horttommie you are looking for Canon part number Canon CB3-1198-000 and description is CAP, INTERFACE. Definitely not easy to find. Your best bet would probably to check frequent on the online auction places, as well as Goodwill, pawnshops etc. and see if you can get a broken otherwise donor camera.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0
Add a comment

Add your answer

thomas halligan will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 2

All Time: 8