Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Why is my new screen not working?

My at&t iPhone 4 screen is cracked and bough a AT&T front screen LCD digitizer unit all together as one unit and I took my iPhone apart and put the screen in and put it altogether didn't work I tried it 3 times didn't work so I put my old screen in and my old screen worked help me I don't know what the problem is I think my screen is a older one and the one I bought is newer or something help me please

i've done this before and thought the exact thing lol. Ether the conectors are dirty or you screen came in broken.I bought a red conversion kit and come find out that the screen came in broken and just sent it back. Welcome

Gage will be eternally grateful.