Complete how-to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X.

How do I replace my NEW ribbon 3 I just purchased?

I figured out that i cant hear because of my broken ribbon 3...now that i have a new one how do i replace it?

What gen do you have?

this guide should help you.

iPhone 3G Repair

Steps 4 through six show all three ribbon cables.

NOTE; use the logic board repair manual, it shows all the necessary steps for disasembly.

The post does not specify iPhone 3G

Hi - did you find out how to do it. I have the same problem. The post above does not show how to do it - since you don't even have to touch the logic board to change cable #3....

You have to remove the LCD, slide it down, and lift the bracket that houses the ribbon. Once that is off, it is cake. Make sure the ribbon is below the digitizer ribbon, and that is below the LCD ribbon after assembly. Email me for questions

http://hectordtruong.blogspot.com/

Stacey will be eternally grateful.