Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

How To get stripped screws of my iPhone?

i got my vibrator screws stripped , how can i get them out?

Most Helpful Answer

You have 3 options that I can think of. We have a screw extractor set or screw extracting pliers, you can drill the screw out (not pretty), or you can dremel a slot into the screw head and use a flat head screwdriver (also not pretty). Any of these three methods will work fine, but keep in mind that the dremel and drill will put the phone through considerable vibration and a slip could mean more damaged parts.

Hope this helps, Good Luck!

I've had success taking the smallest dab of epoxy/super glue and letting it cure for a minute or so.

if you want to ghetto up the phone a little bit, grab a screw from the connector shield directly to the left as you'll need at least one screw in the vibrator.

Will this work for my droid x main screen screw?

Use a small left-handed drill bit... it bites into the head and removes the screw.

Ofek Ohana will be eternally grateful.