The LG V60 ThinQ 5G, commonly referred to as the LG V60, is an Android phablet manufactured by LG Electronics as part of the LG V series. It was announced in February 2020 and is the successor to the LG V50 ThinQ. On April 5, 2021 LG announced it will be shutting down its mobile phone division and ceasing production of all remaining devices. LG noted the phone will be available until existing inventory runs out.

My charging port isn't working

Ever time I put in the charger in the charging port I do not get a charging signal

Most Helpful Answer

Have you tried a different known working compatible charger or USB-C cable to prove that the problem is in the charge port, you didn't say?

Visually inspect the charge port using a strong light and a magnifying glass to check that there is no lint etc in the port that may be preventing a good electrical connection. If the port is blocked with lint, debris etc, do not use a pin or probe to get it out as you may damage the pins. Try using either canned air or maybe a vacuum cleaner to see if this removes it.

If it is the charge port then most probably it will have to be replaced. Search on YouTube for how to replace the charge port in your model phone.

Easy enough to fit.

1 Comment:

OK, that's great. So, where can I buy one that doesn't cost six hundred dollars, LOL. One that isn't a cheap Amazon imitation that will fail to work. I am in Canada and American sellers cost me at least a third more, plus customs, so if you could at least point me to what the real thing is, I can find one from there. Thanks.

The Legend Ngwenya will be eternally grateful.