3GS soaked, dried, still shuts off almost immediately. Suggestions?
My son put my phone in a glass of water. It was SIM side down in about an inch of water for a few hours. I dissembled it and put it in rice for a couple of days. The water wasn't high enough to foul the litmus paper, but the phone was dripping.
The logic board looks decent, except the SIM card looks a little corroded and I don't know how to get to that part of the board.
It starts up with the low battery indicator and then turns off shortly thereafter. I plan to swap out the battery, is there something else I should try? Is there a way to tell what else might be wrong?
Is this a good question?