Was replacing battery and made some mess ups.
I replaced the battery in my Pixel 4XL and I had used a pick to pry out the battery while also using a generous amount of isopropyl alcohol. I went down the entire right side of the battery trying to pry the thing out. Then I used a generous amount of isopropyl alcohol to clean the sticker residue. When I replaced the battery I accidentally went through the yellow sticker tab and might have gotten some on the other side of the motherboard.
My phone worked for a while after turning on. It did get warm while charging which was weird. I charged it to full but the screen no longer is working. The phone is on cause I can use voice function and feel the vibration. I removed then reattached the display connecter on the right side but still the screen won't turn on. I am at a loss for what to do. What should I be trying?
After having charged it to full and only restarting it a few times to see if the screen was working while trying to repair it, the battery is now at 40%. Could this be right or is there a possibility of a faulty battery causing issues to the screen?
Answer to a question:
There is a yellow pull tab on the battery stickers. I am not sure if I had accidentally pushed through some of the sticker plastic onto the other side of the motherboard but I had taken it out to check and it looks as though I hadn't. I did take all out I could except the battery cause I don't have any additional tape or stickers to keep it in place. I also didn't remove camera lenses, speakers and mic. I did try to reconnect all connectors but so far nothing.
Is this a good question?