Model A1137 / 1, 2, or 4 GB capacity / black or white plastic front

transfering my music to a new computer

My old lap top was stolen when I bought a new one I downloaded itunes but it does not sync I was told that if it does sync I will loose all the music on my iPod there must be away to put the music from my iPod onto my new pc

I see you asked about transfer music to you new PC. As bac said, Senuti is a great product for the Mac. I did not see a PC Version for it. For a PC I would use iPodRip: http://thelittleappfactory.com/irip/

The trial version may do fine, the paid version is only $10. This product has both PC & Mac versions.

Please participate in the aiding question: Aiding and Abetting/Accessory Passwords

if you have a Mac and 1,000 songs or fewer, you can use the 30day free trial version of Senuti to transfer the music from your iPod to your new Mac

(if you buy the full $18 version, there is no limit). There are other programs for the Mac that will do the same thing, Senuti is a particular one I have tried before.

I don't have experience doing this on a Windows PC, so if you don't have a Mac, just do a google search for copying songs from iPod to computer and you'll find similar programs.

+vote. I wish I knew this a few months back when my HP crashed.

Keith will be eternally grateful.