The Samsung Galaxy A31 is a mid-range Android device released by Samsung in April 2020. Identifiable by model numbers SM-A315(F, F/DS, G/DS, and G/DSL).

Phone get blank and just Samsung arrives on the screen and last for 30

Whenever I am using my phone in between it gets automatically blank and on 'Samsung' show on screen and it remain there for 20,30 min continue. Even after pressing any key or touching anywhere in screen nothing happens, even I long press the power key then also nothing happens, just blank screen with 'Samsung' and I not just happened for ones it's more than 4,5 times

Most Helpful Answer

If you press and hold the Power button and the Volume down button down simultaneously for more than 7 seconds it should restart it. If that does not work, attempt to boot the device into "safety mode" and see if that helps the issue.

If you tried to boot into "safe mode" and it still doesnt help the only other option I could think of would be a "factory data wipe" unfortunately everything will be erased from the phone and the OS will be reverted OOBE (out of box experience). Hope it doesnt come to that, let us know if that doesnt work either.

Jayraj Deogude will be eternally grateful.