The G4 Quicksilver came in 533MHz, 667MHz, 733MHz, 800MHz, 933MHz, And 1.0GHz speeds.

How can my G4 Quicksilver be made to display on my T.V.?

I am using a dual-core G4 Quicksilver with, what i believe is, its original AGP card. I've connected the VGA-to-HDMI and VGA-to-video, and have yet been able to view my desktop on my television.

When i do VGA-to-video, i get a brief glimps of a solid purple screen, which then fades to black. Also, I am not using any adapters.

I am confused because i'm not sure exactly what is wrong. AGP card, lack of digital compatability, (for the HDMI method), or am i using the wrong output?

I am a PC guy and not to versed on the Mac, but I was wondering if your G4 ATi RAGE 128 PRO AGP 16MB Video Card is at fault. You may have to bring your display resolution down and could try a VGA to RCA or S-Video adapter. I have had issues with this in a PC as well. Just my 2cents...

Your best bet would be a Sparkle AGP video card with S video output: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_electr...

Didn't work.

My Apple won't even turn on with the Sparkle AGP card. The frame was also a poor fit, but im really not concerned with the asthetics.

Thanx for trying tho.

BusterSkanks will be eternally grateful.