Model A1181: 1.83, 2, 2.1, 2.13, 2.16, 2.2, or 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo processor

Display cable replace or LCD unit

MacBook A1181 2.16

Witch Repair is the lease problem ? Replacing the entire LCD unit or Replacing the video Cable. Problem is intermitting screen when moving it to the right angle. It works fine when I get it in the right spot but hard to stop flicking on & off , difernt colors. G4 and G3 is easy oh by the way I can swap the MB to a unit that has a good screen. Thank you.

Since this is a video issue I would begin by connecting the MB to an external monitor to be sure the graphic chip is OK. From your description I would say the GPU is OK but who knows... If so then it's easier to swap the whole display if you have a working spare one. If you don't have one it's cheaper to buy a LVDS cable than a whole display but replacing the LVDS cable is a more difficult job. It's up to you to take the decision. Just check the repair guides here on iFixit to view the repair steps. Good luck...

nathaniel aiken will be eternally grateful.