Skip to main content

HP Envy x360 15m -cn0012dx is a touch-screen laptop made by HP that can fold it's hinges to function as a tablet.

5 Questions View all

Where can I buy replacement keboard and touchpad?

I can’t find a website that sells replacement parts for my hp envy 15t-ed000 touch. Does anyone know where I can buy these parts?

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

2 Answers

Chosen Solution

Hi @fegelein3290 ,

Depending on your exact model variant you may have to buy a complete keyboard/top cover (which includes the touchpad) as it may come as a complete module and not separate components.

Here’s the maintenance and service guide for the laptop, taken from the support webpage.

Go to p.17 Item #2 to read the Note: regarding whether you can get separate components or you need the complete module.

Usually the part number is found somewhere on the underside of the top cover assembly or on the keyboard/touchpad if you wish to verify what you have.

Once you have determined what is applicable to your laptop, search online using the appropriate part number only to find suppliers that suit you best.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 1
Add a comment
Most Helpful Answer

How did you search? I did a search and found e.g. keyboards for this model. Try narrowing your search to “hp envy x360” and the name of the part like this:

Was this answer helpful?

Score 1

1 Comment:

I searched the exact model number. Apparently I needed to broaden my search.


Add a comment

Add your answer

Brayden S will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 1

Past 7 Days: 1

Past 30 Days: 9

All Time: 157