The Xbox Series X is Microsoft's next-gen 4K gaming console. The Xbox Series X was released alongside its companion console, the Xbox Series S, on November 10th, 2020.

Broken Xbox Series X power ribbon clip!

Hello does anyone happen to know where i can get a replacement clip for the power ribbon for my series x or even a solid duct tape fix for now? Long story short, we live in the middle of nowhere in a 150 year old house regular cleaning is essential, so I wasn't listening to someone when I should have, so to get my attention she hooks the ribbon with her pinkie and POP!. But as far as I can tell there is no damage to the bridge board. Just a couple of the pins on the ribbon connector are scrunched back a little and the grey piece you press to release the cable has a half a centimeter gap that is broken out. I'm about 98.2% sure that the ribbon cable not seating in is the issue. So if anyone has a fix or link to where I could find this little part it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is this pic drew, its a little worse than i thought

Can you take a picture of the damaged ribbon connector? Adding images to an existing question

@andrewsawesome Sorry it took so long to reply back. It has been chaos the last few days work being busy, the weather being crap for this time of year, and having my niece and nephew over, who just go full blast from 6am -10pm. I managed to snap a couple pics with my phone camera and this was the only that looks like I haven't drank 14 cups of coffee. Thats the only thing that is broken, and it worse than when i put it up. There was just a small piece on the top left gone, I watched the rest fall off when i sat it down to take a picture, but i don't really see a way other than finding that connector, and desolder that one and fitting a new one. But I'm up for suggestions. Sorry about the slow reply and getting off topic back there. Thanks for your time!

You will need to to replace the conmector. The part is a 10 pin EVAFLEX 5-VS(part no. 20535-010E-02) from I-Pex.

I looked everywhere i could think of, an couldn't find crap, not even close. If you would happen to know of any third party retailers would you link me those to please. Nothing against the manufacturer, it just seems like they are more inclined to customers who are in full production, but Thank you very much

@adzholey_o You can get it at https://sourcelyplus.com/collections/xbo... (I-Pex has some of their connectors on Digi-Key, but not this one).

Adam Riffle will be eternally grateful.