Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

How can I update to latest software...

Can you give me a link to update software for my 32 GB iPhone as I have only the old software that was installed when the iPhone came out. Thanks

Most Helpful Answer

If you plug your iPhone into your computer, iTunes should tell you that there is a new version of the software available. All you have to do is click "Download and install" (or something along those lines), and iTunes will take care of the rest.

Be advised that if you have jailbroken, it will erase anything you have added through Cydia/Rock/Icy.

i was retired did and wrote an os

if your company update his laptop with me?

is it good for me?

You can also go to App store on your iPhone, and when you open it, it will show you the software with latest version that needs to be updated, then tap on update them will be ok, please make sure your iPhone is connected with Wifi, when you update them.

for iOS version, you can go to Setting--Software--Software Update, when there is some software needs to be updated, tap on update.

When you lost some of your iPhone data during updating, or you want to do some backup before doing update, you can come toiRefone for help.

for detailed steps, you can refer to below article for checking:

Backup WeChat Data on iPhone before Updating to iOS 11

Recover Lost WeChat Data after Updating to iOS 11

Mark will be eternally grateful.