Released November 2016, the PS4 Pro features upgraded hardware for 4K gaming and improved PSVR performance.

My dualshock controllers do not connect to my PS4 pro

My PS4 pro doesn’t allow any controler to connect wether I do it cordless or connected directly via USB (I checked, every controller I tested work on other PS4s). However, the controllers work only when I’m in safe mode. I tried many solutions as all the options in safe mode, I brought it back to the store I bought it from and even a local store that is used to fixing those, but no one as a clue of what the issue could be…

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Mise à jour (30/07/2021)

In Addition to all of the above I did crack it open and none of the antennas are unplugged, nothing seems broken or out of order…

Hi this is software conflict problem you should Restore your PS4 Software to its factory software but that is hard for you go to the service center

Hi, do you know where I can find that software as I already tried the one that is available on sony's website but It didn't work

Did you try resetting the controller by placing a paperclip in its back and holding that button down (sometimes does the trick). Here’s a video if you may have missed it that shows some troubleshooting methods:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrDpisc_...

Yes I did try that but that did not solve it...

Thanks for the advice though

Dylan Perrocheau will be eternally grateful.