Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

ear phone no sound, everything else is working

Hi!

I had water in, but could open all and dry it out with rice. Everything is working fine now, only the ear speaker doesn't (earphones and room speaker work perfectly).

I tried to clean out the earphone jack as it was explained in youtube, but no effect. Is it possible that one of the cables 1, 2 or 3 is responsible for the ear speaker? Could I have replugged them badly?

Thanks for all answers!

Markus

you need to reopen the iPhone and check all the cables to make sure that none of them got unplugged, if they did, that could explain a lot of your problems, even if 1 cable is unplugged it could be your problem, even if its at the bottom of the iPhone

Yes, indeed! It was cable 3 (the small one below cable 1) which is difficult to plug.

But I replugged it and now everything is working!

Great website, guys!!

Markus

markus will be eternally grateful.