Where do I get the fuses?

I can't find the fuses to my TV anywhere.

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 1
Add a comment
New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

3 Answers

Chosen Solution

You can get them from here as well as many other places. you just have to know which fuses you are looking for. I believe even your local Radio Shack will have those...F601 for your TV is a 250V 10 A fuse and the Sanyo part number is F32S10RA2LTTL Hope this helps, good luck

Was this answer helpful?

Score 2
Add a comment


I know the fuse says, FT 8ah 250 vp.

The item number with Buss is: S 505 8 R You do need the space between the 5 space 8 space R.

This is a ceramic fuse 8 amp 250 volt slow blow 5 mm in dia. and 20 mm long.

THe Graybar or Grainger is a five pack its Item number 1XFF4.

The NTC brand(i guess) is 74-55C8A-C. I bought these for pack of 5 for $3.00.

We put it in and it is working...YEs...

Was this answer helpful?

Score 1
Add a comment

I need :FT8AH250VP fuse where can I get it?

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0


did you follow the above answers to perform a Google search?


Add a comment

Add your answer

Mark will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 7

Past 30 Days: 47

All Time: 8,150