A multi-use, programmable, pressure cooker by Instant Pot. The repair manuals on this page can be used for the IP-DUO50, IP-DUO60, IP-DUO80.

Can anyone tell me how to replace the pressure sensor?

My IP Duo 8 qt comes to pressure, however, the led indicator does not switch from “on” to the timer counting down and steam escapes from the release valve even with pressure release handle in locked position. I replaced the pressure release handle to no effect. Manufacturer advises pressure sensor is probably no good and to replace unit. No option exists to refurbish or recycle. Amazon sells a pressure release sensor. I am looking for anyone who has replaced this part that can provide instruction.

This is a different model but very helpful. Enjoy

https://youtu.be/xRWScEE1GHU

I have not replaced it but the pressure switches I find on Amazon say you need to calibrate the switch. Getting that wrong will be dangerous so I decided not to. If get it "too high" then the pressure will be too high and possibly dangerous if the safety valve fails for any reason (like being jammed with food). If "too low" then pressure (and therefore temperature) will be too low and food will not be cooked as much as you expect.

Strongly recommend not replacing this part unless you can get original, calibrated, from manufacturer.

John P will be eternally grateful.