My zune 80gb won't update it shows error C00D1249. Please help

My zune shows the connect zune to pc screen and upon connecting it my computer recognizes it and it pops up on the zune software stating "You must update your device before you can use it." When I click install to update the device, appears: "The device has not been updated. Summary of error: The device was not updated. Error Code: C00D1249. I rebooted it and did the whole restart process to the point where it cleared the contents and was followed by "Connect Zune to your computer but then when I did this the same thing happened over again.

What can I do to fix it I have tried to restart the zune and reboot it and nothing has worked so far. I was wondering if it could be one of the components that is defective such as the harddrive or the logic board or maybe one of the cables?

have you tried this:

To remove Error code C00D1249, try to restore the Zune device software, by follow the bellow steps:

1. Set the Hold Switch to unlocked.

2. Hold down the Back button, while press and hold the top of the filling Zune. When the Zune device begins to turn, release the buttons.

3. Immediately after releasing the buttons in step 2, press and hold the following combination of buttons, depending on the model of Zune:

"If you have the Zune 4 GB, Zune 8 GB, the Zune 16GB, the Zune 80 GB or 120 GB Zune, immediately press and hold the Back button while pressing the Zune Filling and Play / Pause button. Keep holding these buttons until your Zune device restarts and "Please Wait" appears on the screen.

"If you have the Zune 30 GB, immediately hold down the Back button while pressing both the left side of the Zune and center filler panel Zune. Keep holding these buttons until your Zune device restarts and "Please Wait" appears on the screen.

Note : Clear Contents. Wait appears, followed by "Connect Zune to your computer

(borrowed from here: CLICK)

After all my searching, this worked! Thank you!!

I'm getting lost at step 2. What does this mean? "while press and hold the top of the filling Zune."

Ale will be eternally grateful.