Skip to main content

Repair and service information related to the ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP machine. Also known as the ResMed Air10.

28 Questions View all

What is this part called (or part#) found on the resmed AirSense10?

It is found inside body of the unit where the reservoir goes and mates with it and the removable/replaceable elbow. It is only accessible after disassembly and once removing the air pump. mine is old and covered in calcium which i am cleaning now but would like to replace as it makes whistling noises while im sleeping which wakes me up every night! THANK YOU!!!

Block Image

Block Image

Block Image

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 2
Add a comment

2 Answers

Most Helpful Answer

Not sure about the part but my machine was whistling and I put a small bottle of water on it and it is quiet now, I also got tired of the face farts caused by the face gasket andtie4d a handkerchief around the mask so the handkerchief would cover the entire gasket area - no more face farts and I have been using thew same gasket for 4 YEARS and it is still in good shape. The strap system is the one that frustrates me and I am going to "line" the strap on the inside with fabric and \\\then zig-zag stitch it so it can't fall apart and still has the grip side so the velcro can grip it. The fabric should strengthen it enough so the strap won't fall apart. The hard part of the mask lasted at least 4 years and mine is the old full-face model and the adjustment part finally broke. I may have been able to fix it with the new ultraviolet glue but I didn't have the glue when it broke. All those parts are frustrating when they break and Amazon is the only place I have been able to find them

Was this answer helpful?

Score 1

1 Comment:

Hi, would you post a picture or clarify further the handkerchief across your full mask. I was just thinking how a rubber band or something to hold the mask that wouldn't hurt might quiet things. The handkerchief sounds like a great idea but I need some help doing it, thanks


Add a comment

I think it's part # 37310.. It is called "Air 10 Air Outlet Seal"

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0
Add a comment

Add your answer

Brian Davidson will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 4

Past 30 Days: 20

All Time: 855