Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Why is my iPhone has a voice describing the thing I click?

My iphone has been describing the things i click (using voice) and i had to click it once then double click it to go in to the apps or typing words

Sounds like your voice-over is on. Try this to turn it off"

If VoiceOver is on and you want to turn it off from the device instead of from iTunes, remember that a double-tap acts like a single tap and you need to use three fingers to scroll when VoiceOver is on:

1. Press Home.

2. Tap Settings. Then double-tap Settings.

3. Tap General. Then double-tap General.

4. Use three fingers on the screen to scroll to Accessibility.

5. Tap Accessibility. Then double-tap Accessibility.

6. Tap VoiceOver. Then double-tap VoiceOver.

7. Tap "On" next to VoiceOver. Then double-tap "On" to turn it off.

You can configure the device to display options for VoiceOver, Zoom, or White on Black when you triple-click the Home button. This feature is off by default; to enable it, tap Settings > General > Accessibility > Triple-click Home."

Good Luck

ill try later , thanks!

It worked! Thanks!

Thank you for accepting my answer. Best of luck to you and your phone :-)

Thank you for this. I was scared because of this triple click home button. And i couldn`t do a restore because i have i cloud activated. !@#$%^& !@#$ voice command

Jit Han will be eternally grateful.