0

Renee Barger
1

How do I delete Photos from the Photo Stream Album?

Ok. I took a picture of a photo and now i can not Delete it off my photo Stream. How can i delete it so it is not there anymore?

Please Help Me!

1

hdcts4
13

I had the same issue.

Photo Stream is an icCloud feature.

One fix--which will delete all Photo Stream photos on the iphone 4S but not the Camera Roll photos.

Go to Settings>iCloud>Photo Stream. Tap Photo Stream and Turn Off. A notice will appear that Photos will be deleted. You either delete or not.

Hope this helps

DS

I had the same problem too Thank you for sharing the answer :-) Air,

Sweety,

Thank you DS. It worked for me. When I turn photostream back on again, the photos were all deleted and I have more memory again.

LYL,

Didn't work! As soon as I turned on the photo stream again they came back.

Wendy Hall,

0

Shamus Lynsky
1

Two steps: Reset streaming on your iCloud.com account, then reset iCloud photo stream on your phone (deleting all pictures). Have to do both to permanently delete. Here are the instructions:

http://www.cultofmac.com/124235/how-to-d...

0

hangoc1705
1

this is the best and simple way to remove all the photos on photo stream on i phone 4,

you should to reset all setting in the i phone,,,Click Setting - General - Reset All Setting.

after you hit Reset All Setting,the phone will turn off but in a few seconds it will turn on back by itself,and then you just follow the direction to set up the phone,....when the phone is done. you will see a question asking you if you want to turn the i cloud or photo stream ON ,then just click ignore it or do it laterso all the photos which you dislike will go away,,, goodluck

0

Andrea
1

Oh Thank you, this worked perfect...

Which answer?

0

eveman22
1

Maybe you can try out a third party iPhone manager. Though i don't exactly know if it would help. There is a free trial version, you can have a try first. And here is a website you can refer to: iPhone Manager homepage