iPhone 4S

Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

How do I delete Photos from the Photo Stream Album?

Ok. I took a picture of a photo and now i can not Delete it off my photo Stream. How can i delete it so it is not there anymore?

Please Help Me!

Most Helpful Answer

I had the same issue.

Photo Stream is an icCloud feature.

One fix--which will delete all Photo Stream photos on the iphone 4S but not the Camera Roll photos.

Go to Settings>iCloud>Photo Stream. Tap Photo Stream and Turn Off. A notice will appear that Photos will be deleted. You either delete or not.

Hope this helps

DS

I had the same problem too Thank you for sharing the answer :-) Air,

by Sweety

Thank you DS. It worked for me. When I turn photostream back on again, the photos were all deleted and I have more memory again.

by LYL

Didn't work! As soon as I turned on the photo stream again they came back.

by Wendy Hall

Two steps: Reset streaming on your iCloud.com account, then reset iCloud photo stream on your phone (deleting all pictures). Have to do both to permanently delete. Here are the instructions:

http://www.cultofmac.com/124235/how-to-d...

this is the best and simple way to remove all the photos on photo stream on i phone 4,

you should to reset all setting in the i phone,,,Click Setting - General - Reset All Setting.

after you hit Reset All Setting,the phone will turn off but in a few seconds it will turn on back by itself,and then you just follow the direction to set up the phone,....when the phone is done. you will see a question asking you if you want to turn the i cloud or photo stream ON ,then just click ignore it or do it laterso all the photos which you dislike will go away,,, goodluck

Oh Thank you, this worked perfect...

Which answer?

by oldturkey03

Maybe you can try out a third party iPhone manager. Though i don't exactly know if it would help. There is a free trial version, you can have a try first. And here is a website you can refer to: iPhone Manager homepage

Renee Barger will be eternally grateful.