AirPort and Bluetooth not available after repair

Because my clutch cover was seriously cracked, I decided to replace it, using the guide on this website. All went well -I thought- but when I restarted the macbook, AirPort and Bluetooth are not available.

What I did:

- checked all the connectors twice

- PRAM reset

- SMC reset

- Restoring the permissions on the hardddrive

Now I'm lost. Did my macbook just die on me or is there just a simple solution? Help is very much appreciated!

Have you checked the connectors on the airport/bluetooth card? On this model it sits in the display frame, under the clutch cover. Chances are that something is amiss there.

I tried that, but visually nothing seems to be wrong. Strang thing is that the fan keeps spinning at max speed. When I close the lid the macbook shuts of, in stead of going to sleep.Any thoughts on troubleshooting this?

first try to remove the camera cable from the log board then check your laptop working normal or not . if the laptop behaving normal then the problem is in the cable or you have done something wrong . then try to remove the cable from the bluetooth board and clean all the jacks and reconnect them all . this may solve your problem

Edwin will be eternally grateful.