Repair guides and disassembly information for Google's Pixel 4 XL smartphone, released in October of 2019.

How to check if screen replacement part is original

I bought a screen replacement for the Pixel 4 XL (OLED panel + digitalizer): seller says it’s original OEM, how can I check if this is true and it’s not a compatible 3rd party part of low quality?

where did you buy the parts from? Is it a screen all on its own or is it attached to a frame?

https://www.ebay.it/itm/GOOGLE-PIXEL-4XL...

I also have some real pictures, not sure how I can send them here, maybe by email?

There used to be the manufacture and a linking number on the pixel 3 and earlier display. Samsung manufactured the Pixel 4/4 XL display. Can you see any text or labelled companies on the display/display flex. Otherwise try connecting the display and observing the quality, especially against your old, I assume cracked, original display. Hope this helps (:

Giovanni Stoto will be eternally grateful.