short circuit from water damage; does not charge
Got caught in heavy rain with my headphones on and didn’t think much of it bc i’m an idiot. They continued to function without issue for a few days (no problems with playback or bluetooth pairing they honestly seemed fine, they also still work when using the cable for a wired connection) but once the battery started to get low i discovered that they would not charge at all. additionally the wires connecting the earcups to the headband quickly became very hot whenever i attempted to charge the battery, still without success. regular phone repair stores have refused to touch them and i really don’t wanna buy new ones, all advice is appreciated!
Is this a good question?