What is up with my Display?
Guys this is what happened to my Macbook Pro and I was wondering if anyone knows what is the best solution
1) Opened Macbook one morning after making some coffee and the screen was white with a gray halo around it… it was just frozen there.
2) I restarted the Mac and the screen was now totally black. I plugged it into my external Asus Display and found the laptop itself to be functioning properly!! apart from display
3) I went into system preferences “display” and it wont even identify the macbook monitor only the external one
4) Webcam works fine and even lights up when it is on
5) The Back apple light is always off
6) I have tried all software resets and nothing works so this is defo a hardware issue
How can I for sure fix this problem? What should I order and do?
Is this a good question?