Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Why is my phone saying its disabled for 21 million minutes?

I broke my iPhone 4 screen a while back, so I repaired it with a new screen and I tried to go on it and its said iPhone disabled please try again in 21,958,460 minutes. Why?

just restore

I was having a problem with the screen and I tried to connected properly... and when I tried to reboot I received the message that the phone was disabled for 5 minutes... I tried after that but now is not turning on at all... Can you help me???

I wish someone would disable my work phone for 21,000,000 minutes

my phone is doing the same AND I'VE SWORN MORE THAN THAT...

The most reason is date and time settings. It happens to me a lot since i remove the battery from iphone 4 while doing repairs.

When you remove battery date goes back to 1960's or 1980's. and time becomes 6:00pm. That doesnt match the information on your iphone and it becomes disabled.

Because of that phone disable itself for more than million minutes.

The best way is to put a working sim card in it and reboot 2 times. While your sim register to network it sets your date and time automaticly to today. And you can use your phone without erasing it.

It worked for me more than 100 times.

I have tried this method. I have an iphone 5s with this problem. The LCD was changed without a sim card in it. I have put a working sim card into the phone and rebooted more than 10 times. Have you got another solution for this?

great bang on thanks

It's TRUE, just try to put on a sim card reboot your phone, this solution can also help when your phone can't registry onto a network, in that case go to "date and time" set automatically and connect to wifi

Thanks a lot. It works!!!!!!

what if you have a wifi ipad?

Here is a Disabled 21+ million minutes? with a few good answers. Check it out and see if it helps!

I can fully accept that the phone is disabled because the time and date are wrong, I had this following a repair on a 5s and then it found a signal with the appropriate SIM card and was back in action. I now have the same issue with an iPhone 4 that I'm repairing and testing.

Regards,

Steve...

me as well, gotta love that Verizon decided the Iphone 4 they were releasing didn't need a sim slot

Its several reasons why an iphone would be disabled, (1) the most common reason is to many failed attempts on the pass code screen. (2) If someone accesses your I-Cloud account from another device & change your security settings. (3) If your phone is connected to a computer with out-dated software ( I-tunes) this could disable your phone as well. You have two options re-connect your phone to i-tunes that you usually back up your phone on & press restore, or wait the allotted time & enter in the correct pass code on your mobile device.

Wait 21 million minutes? I don't think so

i just had the same problem and found a solution :

just put a sim card on your iphone and call it with another phone.

if iphone receives the call, waiting time will be gone

Just and Just try with working sim card and hard rest it twice. 100% 100% would work.

ceejai marsh will be eternally grateful.