Samsung GT-C3300K champ

The Samsung GT-C3300K features a 1.3 megapixel camera, MP3 player and built in radio.

My phone is locked by forgotten password

i have lost my password and i cant use it without password.how can i reset the pass word.are there any general password??

My freind gave me his old phne and its a samsung gt-s3350 and it says phone lock and askes for a password but i dont no it is there any way i could reset or reboot my phone

by sandy

Wow what a magic

by Rohan

I have lost my password and I can't phone use it without password. please how can I reset the pass word are there any general password? mfon

by fonnyong

i forget my password. model no. SM-G130E

by rajib ahmed

I forget my Samsung mobile password. so, please any one help me to open it. model no. is SM-G130E

by rajib ahmed

Try the last 4 digit of your phone number. If you can not rmember the number than the only way I know off is to remove the SIM card from the phone (if you have one) and enter the number below. This will erase everything on the phone that is not saved to a memory card (if you have one) or the SIM card,''italic text''

*2767*3855#

If that doesn’t work, try

*0206*3855#

Waouh! The *2767*3855# stuff worked in my case like magic. Thanks guy.

by Marcellous

it really worked! thank you!

by ajnacario

thank u man u help me a lot welldone

by naren03412

Where do you type in the number??

by Claire

Well, if you tell us the os of your phone, it is better to get the method to reset the phone password, like android or ios.

But, you can also have a reference from: http://www.wikihow.com/Reset-a-Cell-Phon...

dear sir/ Madam My phone is off when I turn on, it says phone lock, I know the password too, it used to work but when I turned on the last time, its language changed to Persian, Now I enter my password it does not accept more than 4 digits. my numbers in phone book are very important. If I program it, it will remove the numbers. the code that you gave can not be entered, when I insert the hatch key, it says, password wrong in Persian language. the model is GT-E1282T PLEASE SHOW ME A WAY.

by wakil

i forgot my privacy password

by dhecerose duadores

2844989

i have try all my best to remove sim lock but i now give up

by Emh

ur meant to take ur sim card off :) then u can dial the number

type first *27673855# then insert # bw 7&3

The fastest way is reset password with google account.

However, if you fogot the google account username and password, then factory reset can help you.

Learn how to perform factory reset: http://samsung-data-recovery.blogspot.co...

go to samsung service center they will reset it

take out your sim card and merory card and then go to keypad and dial *2767*3855# rand then call it will reset your phone however your data will be deleted your phone will switch off and then again swith on by itself and its done

amazing! it worked!

by garacious19

that is the same as the original answer

by oldturkey03

If you can make only emergency calls, do it, and when call in progress, hold down the unlock button, and tap dial keypad, then write the *2767*3855# code quickly! And now your phone's starting the factory wipe progress... That trick is works! :)

If doesn't, press call button after you type the code in... (Y)

I hope it helps...

As simple as that buddy..

Just press volume + key and power key and the key which is in center together...then select wipe data option...and to select the option press centre key...and it will restrore every tg..and u r done...:-)

There is absolutely no general password to unlock your locked phone. Each passcode is unique according to what you set it as. If you forogt the passcode, don't enter the wrond passcode too many times or your iPhone would be disabled by your mistaken operation.

You can use Recovery Mode to bypass the password. BTW, i know the famous free tool reiboot can help enter and exit recovery mode with one click!

sasan will be eternally grateful.