The Samsung GT-C3300K features a 1.3 megapixel camera, MP3 player and built in radio.

My phone is locked by a forgotten password.

I have lost my password, and I can't use my phone without the password. How can I reset the password? Are there any general passwords?

Wow what a magic

i forget my password.so please any on help me to open or format .modal no GT-s7500

i forgot my phone lock my phne is a samsung champ G-C3300i and my keypad doesnt want to work

o

i forgot my phone lock,my phne is a samsung champ G-C3300i and my keypad doesn't want to work unless i put in the phone lock first

my brother I lost my pattern lock for Samsung gt15500, can you please help....

Try the last 4 digits of your phone number. If you can't remember the number, then the only solution I know of is to remove the SIM card from the phone (if you have one) and enter the number below. This will erase everything on the phone that is not saved to a memory card (if you have one) or to the SIM card.

*2767*3855#

If that doesn’t work, try:

*0206*3855#

Waouh! The *2767*3855# stuff worked in my case like magic. Thanks guy.

it really worked! thank you!

thank u man

u help me a lot

welldone

Thank u very much

Where do you type in the number??

Well, if you tell us the os of your phone, it is better to get the method to reset the phone password, like android or ios.

But, you can also have a reference from: http://www.wikihow.com/Reset-a-Cell-Phon...

dear sir/ Madam

My phone is off when I turn on, it says phone lock, I know the password too, it used to work but when I turned on the last time, its language changed to Persian, Now I enter my password it does not accept more than 4 digits. my numbers in phone book are very important. If I program it, it will remove the numbers. the code that you gave can not be entered, when I insert the hatch key, it says, password wrong in Persian language. the model is GT-E1282T

PLEASE SHOW ME A WAY.

i forgot my privacy password

i took out the sim and turned my phone on and it is still locked i cant put the codes in cuz it says emergency calls only can u please help me ??

my samsung is like 6 years old and only says emergency without hash or pound, just the numbers

Pls help me my phone is Samsung galaxy GT 190601 I have forgot my pin of vodacom protect my device so my phone is not working.

ur meant to take ur sim card off :) then u can dial the number

dear sir samsung ka mobile hai usme phone lock lag gaya hai aur code maang raha hai parantu mujhe pata nahi hai model gt - c 3312r hai kripya karke upaay batayein

Hy main is ko open kr skta hun agar samsung company ka hai to i can open send me request on facebook usman ranjha profile pic py likha hai hum sharif kya hue sari duniya hi badmash ban gai ok and i live in italy

please help,my is accidentally locked with with a unknown lock screen pin ( the sim unlocking work proper but i cannot go into the phone unless i unlock that screen lock pin. - samsung galaxy grand

Hello sir my mobile name is Intel inside tab and I forgot the pattern of my screen lock and I don't have SIM card in that tab then how should I opened the lock

In fact, there are three ways to unlock your password no Android.

Solution 1. Unlock with Google Account

Solution2. Restore Android Data from Lock Screen

Solution 3. Reset Phone to Factory Settings

Source: https://www.iseepassword.com/bypass-andr...

this phone issue can be fixed just need to try some steps and that will help you to solve the issue

try restart and reset using the hard reset for any other step visit http://fixingblog.com/my-phone-is-locked... see if this helps you . thank you

bang bang .....it worked , i am glad that I got it fixed

Hey I hard reset my phone because of some problems but now it is asking the Id and password which I used at the time of new phone and I don't remember the password neither I remember the number. My phone is samsung prime. Plz help me

It's terrific job-thank U very much

i forgot my phone password...my/phonet18tvduo. michael

As simple as that buddy..

Just press volume + key and power key and the key which is in center together...then select wipe data option...and to select the option press centre key...and it will restrore every tg..and u r done...:-)

this option is 100% working,i fixed a friends' HTC which was blocked yesterday,WELL DONE

Thank you , this worked for me on my samsung

this wont work for me i tried doing that. the "wipe data" option does not come up

my phone when I put it on its only showing phone lock I tried to press * it can't what must I do?

My phone its showing phonelock I can't press *so pls tell me what should I do ant the other way to unlock my phone

If you can make only emergency calls, do it, and when call in progress, hold down the unlock button, and tap dial keypad, then write the *2767*3855# code quickly! And now your phone's starting the factory wipe progress... That trick is works! :)

If doesn't, press call button after you type the code in... (Y)

I hope it helps...

111100000%% worked.and the one an only solution of this problem is this one.thanks for your help sir.your method worked for me.

kindly help me on this matter , I am using a samsung GT-C3300K, this phone has got a number of problems :

1. it keeps on charging even when it is not connected to the charger

2.after switching it on in less than a minute it demands so connection to the PC , it says " connecting to PC"

3. I lost the original sim and when I insert a new sim it needs a sim lock password which I do not know .

Kindly shown me a way on how to overcome these problems.

didnt work _samsung J500G. PLEASE HELP ME

Great solution bro. working fine. However, while typing 3855 it's showing hyphens instead of numbers. But thank you so much for such an awesome solution.

Hi, it works.

I want to change my sim lock password but it's still asking for the old password to proceed, the problem is, I forgot the old password. How can I change it?

take out sim and put it back in

I have Samsung cdma sch b519

And I have forget my pin so please help to unlock or give me other solution to reset my CDMA phone

I have Samsung galaxy grand prime

And I have forget my pin so please help to unlock my phn

I have forgotten my pin number and now am locked out of phone but I don't want to reset my phone and have it delete all my stuff. It's a moto e android please help

i can't reset my phone password

i have a phone samsung JMAX. My screen get locked and cannot open with my password. Pl advise me what to be done without loosing data in mobile

simply hard reset it

vol up + power + ok

I have a Samsung 5 & forgot my 4 digit code how can I get it unlocked

first you define which type of your phone OS or iOS....

http://trendblog.net/how-to-bypass-andro...

the above link can help you if your problem match with this.

My Samsung galaxy GT19082 is locked and I can only make emergency calls n my power switch has destroyed.pls help me

anyone can tell me that with these codes is memory will be lost ...I means phone memory...I have important applications in my phone and I can't afford removing it...anyone please figure out the way that how to open the password without loosing the memory....

i have forgotten my samsung gte1205y pin and i can only make emergency calls plese i need help

Thanks for sharing! I also got 3 solutions for you.

Solution 1. Unlock with Google Account

Solution 2. Restore Android Data from Lock Screen

See details at: Remove Lock Screen When Forgetting the Password

easily remove screen lock on Samsung Galaxy mobiles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXADgwgVk...

When you forgotten password on your Samsung Galaxy S7,you can use a Android Lock Screen Removal tool to remove 4 screen lock types in Samsung Galaxy phone - pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.

Learn the guide: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7/S6 without Passcode

If you're using an iPhone, you can try to unlock it with fingerprint you have set with Touch ID.

Or you'll need to reset your iPhone with iTunes:

Now connect your iPhone with PC, then launching iTunes on your PC. When your iPhone is recognized, it will begin sync to iTunes, then click iPad image icon,and go to Files--Summary, then tap on “Backup Now” on the right page, and confirm with “Backup”.

When finish backup, go to Files--Summary again, then you can see your backup files on left side bar. Tap on “Restore Backup” on the right page, then click Restore and Update--Next--Agree, now wait for a minute, and the reset progress will finish.

Remark: if you lost or deleted some of your iPhone data, you can come toiRefone for help, which is a professional iOS data recovery software. it can recover more than 16 kinds of files.

For detailed steps, you can check below article:

Selectively Recover Lost WeChat Group Messages on iPad

I have forgotten my password of sim lock can u plz suggest me how to unlock it

i forgot my phone lock,my phne is a samsung 203 and my keypad doesn't want to work unless i put in the phone lock first

My phone is locked

My phone model is Samsung GT-E1200Y and it's asking for a password at the start up which I couldn't remember. When I'm making an emergency call using the codes it's asking me to insert a sim. What do I do? Please help!

sasan will be eternally grateful.