Released September 25, 2015. Model A1688/A1633. Repair of this device is similar to previous generations, requiring screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 16, 32, 64, or 128 GB / Silver, Gold, Space Gray, or Rose Gold options.

Apple bootloop and battery issue

I had an issue with my screen, and apparently seems that’s causing the bootloop. I discovered yesterday that If I press the screen with a little force, the bootloop temporarily disappears and boots normally.

The battery is another issue which I can’t understand, according to apple settings it said that my battery health is 62%, however, if I disconnect it from the charger, it immediately turns off.

What can be causing these issues? Bad cable placing? Need to replace battery ?

Most Helpful Answer

If your battery health is at 62% I am amazed it even tries to boot. Replace the battery and it will boot without any problem.

Try downloading a iPhone diagnostic tool on a PC and see if anything shows up. Such as any battery problems, or if you can have the genius bar look at it.

Given the age of the device, I would say that this phone needs a new battery. This may help solve a lot of the issues you are having with the phone.

noteinstein will be eternally grateful.