iPod dead as disco due to short ciruit?
My iPod Classic 160 gb is dead...
This is what happened. I plugged it in on a stereosystem with a plug, "phone-to-red&white". Thing was working beautiful but was running low on battery. So I tried to charge it on the same time, not usb but normal power (here 220V) with the usbjack (non original apple).
It should be no problem but it caused a shortcircuit, all the lights and electronic devices went off, a power plug problem. Since then the iPod is dead.
How to resolve this? Is it just the battery or is it totally gone?
Thx for your answers!
Is this a good question?