The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

iPhone headphone jack not working after drop

I dropped my phone today, and cracked the screen. I can just order a new screen online. I also noticed that my headphone jack stopped working. After taking a look inside, it was really dirty, and I pulled a crap ton of dust out of it. Now my earbuds satisfyingly insert into the jack again, but the port still doesn’t work. I tried the earbuds in other things and they worked fine too. I tried rebooting a couple times, but my phone still won’t recognize when they’re inserted. Are there any other possible things that could have gone wrong?

The connections of the jack may be disconnect to the motherboard of the mobile. Check them

I'll check them tomorrow. Thank you, I'll let you know if this worked out.

If I'm not mistaken, the cable you meant was the one next to the battery? I tried removing it and reconnecting it, and it still isn't working.

HOOOMYGOOOD!! I legit have this same problem. After dropping my phone the earphones don’t work. I plug them into anything else and they work so it’s not the earphones that’s the problem. My mic doesn’t work either. It only works if I have Bluetooth earphones connected to the phone … weird.

Declan Moore will be eternally grateful.