Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Why is my iPhone screen showing colors inverted?

After opening my iPhone which had a loose screw I turned it back on and noticed that the black colors where white and white colors are black. The colors are inverted and my white black toggle is off.I tried restoring and that didn't help. Its for sure the screen and not any hardware because I took a screenshot and everything showed up just fine(no negative colors). Could this possibly be a loose ribbon cable? Or Electromagnetic build up?

Thank you for the help I really appreciate it

Go into Settings, General, Accessibility, and see if "white on black" is ON.

Thank you! It worked. I'm not the one who posted the question, but my screen was messed up this morning and I did a search and found the answer here.

Thanks again.

Ceci

Mine too. Thanks!

My iPhone 5s had this problem. I couldn't find a solution either. Triple tap home button, settings etc...nothing worked. If those solutions don't work for you, try a 3 finger double tap on your home screen (or any screen). Mine came up with a menu saying that I had a "filter" on. This menu only seems to come up if you actually do have a "screen filter" on.

I had the same problem, the colors were inverted and my white black toggle was off. I saw tons of tutorials and comments but nothing worked. I went to General / Accessibility / Zoom / and turned it off, then double tap with three fingers on that screen and it worked! I know it's the weirdest thing, but it worked for me, hope it can help somebody else.

my ipod wont let me scroll to accsessability on general what should i do

Thank u so much! I thought my screen was bad. Glad I checked here first.

It worked. I could have sworn I looked at this. that's what i get for letting my 4 year old grandson play with the phone! Thanks!

Maxime will be eternally grateful.