Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

How to find capacity identification model is A1303? not listed on rea?

Have A1303 iphone. Probably a 3GS. Cannot identify capacity as it is not listed on the rear of the phone. I need to purchase new glass front after dropping and cracking, but not sure how to identify the specific phone since the web site asks me to supply the phone capacity in order for it to provide the part online. Can anyone help with this?

connect to itunes, click on info... should tell you the capacity and how much is free etc. If it's a 3gs it'll have video, 3g does not.

Your A1303 came in 8, 16 & 32 gigs. They should all use the same front glass.

Apple iPhone 3GS 8, 16, 32 GB* Specs

Identifiers: iPhone 3GS - MB715LL/A* - iPhone2,1 - A1303 - 2315*

http://www.everymac.com/ultimate-mac-loo...

Wrong informaton: That is an iPhone 3G. Search for Compass App, if not present you have a 3G.

Mayer is correct, I am wrong. The number is for iPhone 3GS. And you should have a Compass App if 3GS.

John will be eternally grateful.