Gaming laptop released in 2014 with an Nvidia 860M graphics card and a 15.6" display. Updated in 2015 with 960M graphics.

Lenvo Y50-70 Charging Port wiring on mother board

My lenovo y50-70 charging port wires detached from mother board , I have to solder it again but there is no wiring connection indication on motherboard . Anyone can please share how to solder these wires on mother board ? which wire for which point?

SKIP THE UPGRADE

Save by fixing with an all-in-one kit.

Shop iPhone Fix Kits

SKIP THE UPGRADE

Save by fixing with an all-in-one kit.

Shop iPhone Fix Kits

Most Helpful Answer

This may help:

http://www.s-manuals.com/notebook/lenovo...

Have you tried taking a high resolution photo of the motherboard or using a magnifying glass or loupe to look closely at the board. You should be able to see where the connections were. A broken wire end or some other disturbance at the solder pad..

I checked and came to that charging ics had burnt and I am unable to see ics number as well. Is there anyway to get charging ic numbers?

Hi @Muddaser Talal

You should be able to find it if you search through the schematics I pointed to you above.

Muddaser Talal will be eternally grateful.