Repair and disassembly information for the Powerbeats Pro true-wireless earbuds. Released in May of 2019. Model number: MV6Y2LL/A.

Can't press down on the Left 'b button'

I noticed my left bud stopped working 2-3 days ago and I couldn’t figure out why, until someone told me to hold down the b button. I realized I couldn’t even press the b button on my left earbud. I’m not sure how to fix this, and if this is a simple hardware problem of fixing the button, or a deeper issue? any suggestions?

and when I try to charge the L earbud, it won't charge either :(

The Essential Toolkit

The most helpful tools in our most compact kit.

The Essential Toolkit

After having read some stuff on those earphones, this happens quite a lot.

Someone mensioned it happened to them during flights, which make me think it’s a contraction-expansion issue.

If the materials used in the device are not heat resistant, even the repetitive putting it in and out if your ear can make them rigid in the long run.

Also, keep in mind that celebrity-produced products are, in general, overpriced crap. No offence, i get the appeal.

However, you might be better off with a new pair of earphones, as hardware repair on such small devices is difficult and often, not cost-efficient.

Huda Quanungo will be eternally grateful.