Complete disassembly and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

Rewiring iPhone male transmitter

I have an iphone transmitter that I would like to rewire to have a 3.5mm jack at the end instead of the regular iphone male end. is there anything around with that?

Why not just use a male to male cable like this one? http://www.google.com/products/catalog?p...

That's be pretty difficult because of the space requirements. You would have to take an audiojack ribbon, dissect it, and lengthen the ribbon, which is nearly impossible unless you have the right tools. Sounds like more trouble than it is worth. You can always get a bluetooth wireless headphone and eliminate any wires. Not sure what the reason behind your idea is.

Roxroy Bollers will be eternally grateful.