iPhone 4 Repair

Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

iPhone got a little wet with Coca-Cola, iPhone stuck in headphone mode

Earlier today my iphone was screen-down on the table and my friend droped his glass of cocacola on the table so the iphone had a few drops on the back but the front was wet.

I tried keeping the iphone in the same position until I get it cleaned since no holes are on the back side.

The iphone worked well untill I got a call 15 minutes ago, I noticed that the iPhone is stuck in headphones mode, I tried a few things, like cleaning the iphone jack (with a coton dipped with a little alcohol), using a hair dryer, and using a headphone connecting/disconnecting like 20 times but the iPhone is still in headphones mode :(

Any tips ?

Here is a link to the ifixit liquid repair guide. Please remove the battery now to prevent further damage. Good luck.

Repairing iPhone Liquid Damage

Mentioned Items

iPhone Image

Repairing iPhone Liquid Damage

by pollytintop Difficulty: Difficult1 - 2 horas

eMxyzptlk will be eternally grateful.