iPhone 3GS

Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

How to replace my Rear panel?

Hi everybody,

So I have some probleme with button on my iphone (random vibrate due to silence button damaged and power button not working anymore)

I friend just gave me the rear panel from his old iPhone.

I just have a question, at what must I pay attention to prevent any damage to my iPhone?

I readed the guide too

Does someone damaged his iPhone by doing this?

if you are careful and considerate then it shouldn't be a problem. If something doesn't fit, don't force it, make sure you can see what it is you are pushing/pulling/installing. Look at the way your motherboard is shaped and where camera/sim tray/headphone jack/dock are.. this will guide you in putting the motherboard in safely. The motherboard needs to be inserted sim tray end first and sits under a little lip near the power button, if it isn't in right there then your sim tray won't go in, and your LCD won't close..just a hint. ***Make sure before you do anything that you work on the phone when it is turned off (or run out of charge)

Thanks, I will take care of all you said to me !

by Saxch

Saxch will be eternally grateful.