Huawei u8150

The Huawei IDEOS U8150 is a mobile phone manufactured by Huawei, Inc.

smart phone wont turn on at all?

oh god am so stressed ..my huawei u8150 smart phone was working jus fine then i look away for a minute and it cant start at all,cant charge,nothing!even the light that indicates its charging is not seen ..am pretty sure its not the battery because i tried it on my sister's phone(which is the same make as mine) and it worked..i really dont know what to do since I've tried every advice I've found on the internet but nothings worked ..i have no money to buy a new phone so please anyone who can help me you'd be saving my life..anyone..please

Most Helpful Answer

Judy, if nothing else has happened to your phone, try a hard reset. I think it is done by powering off the phone hold the volume up button the send button and turn the phone on. Let us know if this helps.

I've tried doing that it doesn't seem to be working..but i could possibly have accidentally banged it without knowing..do you think that could be the cause?any other ideas?

by Judy

Have you tried to charge it on a AC (Wall) charger. Try a different cable. It should not be dead from a simple single bang.

by oldturkey03

Hold the on button and the home screen button down at the same time for about 15 seconds. If this does not work hold the on button down and the volume up or down button down for about 15 seconds. Works every time for me on my android phone or tablet. Good luck.

thank you so much , it worked for my Vodafone Smart 4 Max .

by TheStarChan

If it is completely dead, and you tried a different charging cable, then I'm thinking you have a problem with the logic board. Or, the battery could have drained completely and when your trying to turn it on the power button is faulty.

Try removing the battery and leave it out. Then plug the phone's power cable in while the battery is out. See if the phone will power on. If it does you simply need a new battery. If it doesn't then that little bump it took killed something on the main board and it will need to go back to the store to be replaced.

help, my phone Lenovo A789 wont turn on. my computer doesn't recognize anything when i connect it, and neither does it charge.. although it was working just fine..

please help!

mine is huawei g526 when i try to plug the cable without the battery, the led light just turn on half a second color orange. when i try to plug it with the battery nothing happened. no light no anything.

it was charging when it died.. its on 96 percent charging. now i cant open it. help pls.

just shut up and get a iphone!!!!!!!!

That's rude and are you not smart enough to understand that the person doesn't have enough money for another phone. If your not helping then don't say nothing at all. This site was made to help people out idiot.

by Rineta saciri

Yea if your not here to help don't say anything

by saffirezion1

siri all day!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that you should just take it to a shop(that's cheap) to see what's wrong with it. If it's broken then you can sell your phone somewhere and use that money to pay for a new one. Hope this helps:)

Judy will be eternally grateful.