Released September 16, 2016. Model 1660, 1778 Available as GSM or CDMA / 32, 128 or 256 GB / Rose gold, gold, silver, black, and jet black.

How do I fix my broken charger tip?

'''The tip of my iPhone charger broke off and I can’t push it back in. I can't afford a new one and that’s my only one.

'''

2 Comments

i need help can somone tell me how to fix my charger :((((

I need help I was plugging it in and it broke?

Most Helpful Answer

Unfortunately your only option is to buy a new charger. Looks like you got lucky with that cheap charger as those have a tendency to break off inside charge ports, resulting in a charge port replacement.

DO NOT buy a cheap one at places like the Dollar Store or online sites such as eBay, Craigslist, and Wish as they lack the proper surge protection which can further damage your phone. I know you said you can’t afford a new charger, but trust me when I say spend good money on a good charger. A cheap one will end up costing your more. I recommend Modal as they’re nylon braided and run for $19.99 for the 3ft cable and like $34.99 for a 10ft.

1 Comment:

Well that’s just great

That happen to me what should I do

If you try to fix it it will just go back into your device and stay so just buy on from apple the are good quality and are cheap

I agree with Zoey. They aren't that expensive they re good quality too!

Emma Ehle will be eternally grateful.