7th generation of Motorola's Moto G line. This phone was released in March 2019 and is the first Motorola Moto to use the Android 9 operating system. Model numbers are XT1962-1, XT1962-4, and XT1962-5.

Moto g7 Google locked

A friend of mine gave me a Moto g7 and I can't by the Google bypass lock for the life of me no matter how many YouTube video I watch or different sites I've looked up or downloaded! Am i going to have to pay to have it unlocked or could someone please help me get this phone unlocked

1 Comment

Does your friend know the google user/password of the last account that was used in the phone? Ask your friend to login in G7.

Then before factory reset. go to Settings>Accounts-> then remove the account.

Now factory reset.

(of course you could go to a motorola center - but they will need that you prove ownership - and given covid-19- stay home!

If your friend knows the google account info he can get past it for free. Otherwise you’ll have to pay for a google FRP removal service.

Marc Pratt will be eternally grateful.