Why does my phone only work when I heat it up with a hairdryer?

Hello! Recently my iPhone’s touchscreen stopped working and it only works for 2-3 minutes after I blow the back of the iPhone with a hairdryer for 1 minute. Is there a way to fix my iphone? Please and Thank you

Very strange, I’ve repaired a lot of phones but never come across this! I will go through the steps I would try to diagnose the phone.

1. Try a new screen. This touch issue may be to do with a damaged screen.
  2. Put in a new battery. A really old battery might be the issue as to why you need to heat up the phone to get it working.

# If this fails it is probably a motherboard issue. This is a pricy repair, so you are probably bette of getting a new phone if this is the case.

1. Hope this helps!

Shreya Kumara will be eternally grateful.